Terms of Service
Welcome to Cachaii.com. Cachaii.com is a marketplace platform for services & products sold by Cachaii and its users.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Cachaii website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.cachaii.com (the “Site”), by Cachaii Inc. as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Cachaii services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Services are services or products offered on Cachaii.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through services on Cachaii.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Cachaii.
Service Page is where the seller can describe their service and the service’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the services and create an order.
Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Service Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s service.
Service Packages allow sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Job Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered service.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Cachaii.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase services.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Cachaii promotions to be used for purchasing services.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Cachaii. Registration is free.
- Services on Cachaii may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some services are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay Cachaii in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s service page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Service Extras, or selling their service in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Cachaii.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their service page. Note: some services charge additional payments (through Service Extras) for Commercial Use License.
- Cachaii retains the right to use all published delivered works for Cachaii marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create services on Cachaii to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Cachaii accredits sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their services or any Cachaii content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Cachaii’s withdrawal options.
- The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- For security concerns, Cachaii may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple Cachaii accounts to a single withdrawal provider.